Having your vehicle, personal effects or any other goods you are shipping delivered to the right place at the right time is critical. Upon arrival of your goods into the U.S., import customs clearance can be a stressful process.
As a licensed U.S. Customs Broker, All Ways International Shipping & CHB, Inc. offers our customers a first rate experience in the clearing of imported goods through U.S. Customs and Border Protection throughout the ports of the United States.
We are familiar and experienced with the different types of entries that CBP requires for the entry of goods, whether it is a simple Informal Entry to more complex ones such as Temporary Importation under Bond or Warehouse Entries. We do not limit ourselves to any one type of good that we can clear but have the necessary skills to help our customers in importing and clearing any type of cargo that they may want to bring into the U.S.
Our U.S. Customs Clearance Import Services include, but are not limited to:
- Entry Filing
- Paperless environment
- Automated Broker Interface (ABI)
- Remote Location Filing (RLF)
- Automated Manifest System (AMS)
- Importer Security Filing (ISF)
- EDI Transmissions & Alert notifications
- Track & Trace
- Commodity specialists
- Bonds and insurance services
- Duty drawback and reconciliation
- Initial Outlay of Customs Duty Taxes when applicable
- Arranging Agriculture Wash when required by USDA
- Delivery Service to your final destination
- Consistent high compliance rating with Customs and Border Protection
Please feel free to contact us with your specific questions that you may have about U.S. Customs Clearance.
Depending on what you are preparing to import, you may find one of the following links useful and informative:
www.cbp.gov – U.S. Customs and Border Protection Website